If you are a new user of Apple Music, you can have three months free trail.
After the 3 months, you need $9.99 / month to get access to the full Apple Music experience.
If you don’t like to cost for Apple Music any more, you need to cancel the Apple Music subscription by yourself.
Here we take “How to cancel the subscription of Apple Music on your computer” for example to show you how to do.
1. Open iTunes.
2. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID. If your Mac has Touch ID, you can use it to log in when you’re asked for your password.
3. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
4. Enter your password or use Touch ID, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
On the Account Information page:
- Scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
- To the right of the subscription you want to manage, click Edit.
If you don’t see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
5. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Maybe you also like to read:
- How to transfer Apple Music to USB flash drive
- How to Upload Apple Music to Google Drive
- How to rip Apple Music to AAC losslessly
- How to sync Apple Music to Samsung Galaxy S8
- How to get DRM-free Version of Apple Music