Nowadays USB flash drive gets more and more popular. They are smaller, faster, have thousands of times more capacity, and are more durable and reliable because they have no moving parts.
Here we take transferring Apple Music to USB and play them on PS4 via USB for example to show you step by step.
To transfer Apple Music to the USB flash drive, you need to remove the Apple Music’s DRM and convert them to MP3, AAC and other audio format as you need, and then transfer Apple Music to USB flash drive.
Steps to remove DRM from Apple Music and transfer to your USB
To complete this quickly and easily, here recommend you Macsome iTunes Converter, which supports all-in-one solution to remove the FairPlay DRM and convert to unprotected MP3 or AAC format.
Main functions of iTunes Converter
- Record Apple Music streams with super fast speed and 100% lossless quality
- Remove DRM from Apple Music.
- Up to 20X speed to convert kinds of music files with ID tags and all metadatas.
- Convert iTunes & Audible audiobooks & protected M4P, M4A, M4B music files to MP3 / AAC / WAV.
Step 1: Click the above download button to get the trail version, install and run it.
Step 2. Click Add button to import the files from Music library of iTunes.
Step 3. Click the setting icon to set the output audio format.
Step 4. Click CONVERT button and start conversion.
Step 5. Go to find the convertes files and drag-and-drop to your USB, and then you can play these music files via USB wherever you like.
More Apple Music Tips:
- Fast way to Stream Apple Music on Google Home
- How to convert Apple Music to MP3 with up to 10X speed
- How to import Apple Music files to Final Cut Pro
- How to play Apple Music on Microsoft Xbox One
- How to enjoy Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy S9