- Launch iTunes.
- Click the Book icon, then My Audiobooks.
Note:If you don’t see the Book icon, you may need to click the ellipsis menu (…) to locate it.
- Right-click on the title you wish to burn.
- Click New Playlist from Selection.
Note:You must create a new playlist for each Audiobook you burn.
- Right click the playlist >l select Burn Playlist to Disc.
- Adjust your Burn Settings.
To minimize the probability of errors, we suggest the following:
- Preferred Speed: 8x
- Disc Format: Audio CD
- Gap Between Songs: None
- Click Burn.
If your Audiobook is longer than 74-80 mins, iTunes will prompt when you need to insert a new disc. Follow the prompts as they appear to successfully complete the burn.
If you want to convert Apple Music to MP3, Macsome iTunes Converter may help you.
If you want to convert Audio Books to MP3 and remove DRM, Macsome Audio Book Converter can help you.
If you want to split your Audio Books or other audios, Free Audio Splitter can help you.